You can apply for a Tier 2 (Skilled Worker) visa if:

uk tier 2 visa consultants in hyderabad

Getting sponsored (Getting sponsor is our responsibility)

You need to be employed by a licensed sponsor to apply to live in the UK.

Your sponsor checks that you can do the job they’re hiring you and if it qualifies you for a visa. They’ll assign you a certificate of sponsorship to prove this.

How long it will take?

The earliest you can apply for a visa is 3 months before you’re due to start work in the UK. The date you can start is listed on your certificate of sponsorship.

You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks when you apply from outside the UK. Healthcare surcharge

You’ll also have to pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your application. How much you’ll have to pay will be explained by Select Overseas Education & Immigration Consultancy

If you’re applying to extend or switch in the UK (Assistance will be provided by Select Overseas Education & Immigration Consultancy)

You’ll need to pay £19.20 to have your biometric information (fingerprints and a photo) taken

Get a faster decision on your application (Candidate Options)

If you’re applying to extend or switch with in UK, you can pay an extra £500 for the priority service to get a decision within 5 working days.

You can pay an extra £800 for the super priority service to get a decision:

⦁    By the end of the next working day after providing your biometric information if your appointment is on a weekday

⦁ 2 working days after providing your biometric information if your appointment is at the weekend


You need to:

⦁     Have a valid certificate of sponsorship for your job (Sponsorship will be taken care by

Select Overseas & Immigration Consultancy)

⦁    Show you’re being paid an appropriate salary for your job

⦁   Prove your knowledge of English (Need to collect medium of instruction letter from University mandatory for NARIC check)

⦁    Have personal savings so you can support yourself when you arrive in the UK

⦁   Have tuberculosis test results if you’re from a listed country (Mandatory Test before going to Visa stamping)

⦁   Provide a criminal record certificate from any country you’ve lived in for 12 months or more in the last 10 years, if you’ll be working with vulnerable people.

Knowledge of English

⦁ You may need to prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply.

⦁   You can prove your knowledge of English by either:

⦁   Passing an approved English language test with at least CEFR level B1 in reading, writing, speaking and listening

⦁   Having an academic qualification that was taught in English and is recognised by UK NARIC as

⦁    Being equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD

Note: NARIC organization will support universities listed under AICTE / AIU. Ensure to check if your university is listed under these.

⦁ You may be able to meet the English language requirement in other ways or need a higher

⦁   Level of English in some circumstances. Check the full visa guidance for detailed information. What you can and cannot do You can:

⦁     Work for your sponsor in the job described in your certificate of sponsorship

⦁    Do a second job in certain circumstances

⦁    Do voluntary work

⦁      Study as long as it does not interfere with the job you’re sponsored for

⦁     Travel abroad and return to the UK

⦁    Bring family members with you

You cannot:

⦁    Apply for a second job until you’ve started working for your sponsor

Documents you must provide while attending VISA stamping ⦁    When you apply you’ll need to provide:

⦁     your certificate of sponsorship reference number

⦁ proof of your knowledge of English {NARIC certificate}

⦁ a bank or building society statement or letter that shows you have enough personal savings (unless your certificate of sponsorship shows your sponsor can support you)

⦁      a current passport or travel document to prove you can travel – you need a blank page

in your passport for your visa

⦁     expired passports or travel documents if you need them to show your travel history

⦁    your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a listed country

⦁    a criminal record certificate – if you’re working with vulnerable people

⦁    If your documents are not in English, you’ll also need to provide a certified translation.

Note: {In case of any cancellations or else dropout from this VISA plan money cannot be reverted at any cost from both Employer and consultant as well.}
Employee and employer relations in tier 2 Skilled Worker

Employer regulations:

⦁   Candidate should be able to generate pay role on his OWN until you get contract job. In which you will be provided with grace period of 15 days after you step in UK. (Depends on the employers).

⦁    Any contract job the employer will take 15% as commission.

⦁   Pay role will be paid at employer in contract basis at which excluding the commission and taxes rest will be transferred to your account. {Coming to dependents of prime applicant prospective they won’t have any restrictions}

⦁   If the candidate got an offer of serving permanent role you should be able to inform 15 days as notice period and join the new offer.

⦁   Coming to commission consideration corner some employers will be able to take in advance of 1 month pay role and some are after the month of pay role generation.

Employee regulations and benefits:

Hospital expenses will be covered under insurance plan (this is will paid while we approach for visa stamping itself) and Children education (UK government school’s education is free).

Prime applicant in this VISA: Prime applicant includes SPONSORSHIP FEE + NHS FEE + VISA FEE. Dependent application: NHS FEE + VISA FEE {All the dependent documents will be provided by employer}