Germany Job Seeker Visa
One of the countries in the world with a stable economy and a wealthy country in the European Union is Germany . There are a pool of different employment opportunities there. So those who are seeking to work or live in Germany may also enjoy the benefits rolled out. Not only does the country have the largest economy in the European Union but has a fourth place in the world by nominal GDP.
If you would like to opt for a career growth in various fields of automotive or tel-communications or other industries, and like to go to a successful foreign country, here is a gateway. Germany job seeker visa is an option for those from various nationalities who are eligible for it. The world’s top brands namely Allianz, VW, Siemens, Helsinki , are from Germany. There isn’t a better opportunity if you would like to grow your career in a foreign country. There is a wide range of options including start- up’s, art & architecture, research, etc.
Benefits of Job Seeker Visa
Once an aspiring visa holder gets approved for the job seeker visa, there are benefits you may take: – they are listed below:
- Permanent Residence Visa is easier to apply.
- It takes from 30 days (1 month) to one quarter (3 months).
- European currency has a higher value than local currency.
- Diverse career paths& diverse industries to choose from.
- Six months time period to choose the most suitable job.
Choose from various sectors: There is a wide range of sectors to choose from to suit your career. This includes the Medical Sector, Finance & Accounting, Telecommunications, Building and Constructions, Engineering, IT Sector, Artisans, Administration, etc… The list seems unending … Just like all other visas, there is an eligibility criteria you have to fulfil.
Germany Long- Term Temporary Visa Requirement:
- Aspirant should have a bachelor’s/ master’s degree German University / equivalent foreign degree from.
- Minimum five years of work experience in the interested field.
- Available sufficient funds for the trip & overseas stay.
Applicant should be medically insured for entire stay or till granted Germany Work Permit Visa
Tier 5 Temporary workers,
- Youth mobility scheme. If you are from Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Monaco or Taiwan, you can come to the UK on a ‘working holiday’ visa and experience life in the UK while working to pay your way.
- Creative and sporting. Artists, performers and sportspeople of international calibre can come to work in the UK
- Charity and religious workers. For missionaries and unpaid charity workers
- Government authorised exchange. For people coming under government-approved schemes aimed at the sharing of knowledge, experience and best practice.
- International agreement. For people coming to the UK under contract to do work covered by international agreements, employments of international governments and private servants in diplomatic households
The UK immigration system is subject to frequent changes which makes navigating it a difficult and time-consuming process. You may have to wait months for your UK visa application to be processed by the UK Border Agency, or spend the whole day at a UK Border Agency office only to find that you do not have all the relevant documentation. We work with OISC registered advisers who can submit your UK visa application to the Home Office to be dealt with on the same day.