Canada Study Visa Consultants. Canada is the second largest Country in the World. Highest Industrialized Countries of the world. Canada has ranked 35th in population with 35 million people in the country.
Canada has worldwide reputation as quality education as quality education provider. Canada also has one of the fastest growing economies of the world. Canada ranks among the 10 leading manufacturing nations and has also experienced tremendous growth in the technology and service industries. Canadian degrees and diploma are recognized throughout the world. Canadian work experience is highly desirable by multi – national companies who actively recruit on Canadian campuses. Canada’s pedagogy is Mainly focuses on theoretical and practical aspects, and the country is globally known for its research infrastructure and facilities.
Why Study in Canada?
- High Visa Success Rate Under SPP
- Easy & Fast Student Visa Process
- 1 – 3 Years Work Permit After Study [PGWPP]
- High Chance of Permanent Residency After Study
- Co-op Options [ Internship ] in Many Courses
Canada Education System
- Grade 1 to 6 & Age 6 to 12 years
- Primary Education in Canada is both privately and publicly funded, and parents and children can choose the schools that they prefer.
- Young children often spend 1 – 2 years voluntarily in kindergarten before starting their primary education.
- Contact Select Overseas for Canada Study Visa Consultants
- Grade 7 to 12 & Age 12 to 18 years
- There is no distinction between middle and high school. Most Canadian youngsters complete their school education till Grade 12.
- After completion of Secondary Education, they may proceed on to vocational or tertiary studies.
- After completion of secondary school, students who wish to gain practical skills prefer to continue with vocational education.
- The options are available from individual courses to Technician and Artisan training which takes 2 to 3 years.
- This includes studies at universities and colleges.
- It usually takes 2 to 4 years depends on level and type of program.
- There is no formal ranking system and choices are often based on geographic convenience and the reputation of a particular course.
- University of Alberta
- University of British Columbia
- University of Toronto
- McGill University
- University of Calgary
- University of Montreal
- University of Ottawa
- McMaster University
- Computer Science and IT
- Business and Finance
- Agricultural Science and Forestry
- Medicine and Healthcare
- Media and Journalism
Of course, Canada is a craved destination for many international students aspiring to study abroad. However, the dream does not come true for all due to the lack of sufficient funds. Luckily, many scholarship options are provided by the Canadian government, institutes, and universities to help economically unstable students to manage funds for their studies. However, a student must meet the required eligibility criteria to take advantage of the same. The most striking scholarship options available in Canada are as under
The Canadian government allows you to stay back in the country and get valuable employment experience after you complete your degree. The prerequisite is – you must acquire a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) to work for any Canadian employer.